• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The U.S Presidential Games Winners

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score

Hello tributes,

I am glad to say the Presidential Games was a hit! We had many participants and everyone had so much fun! The event team was so pleased and really happy about the outcome of the overall event. And, I would like to give a mini apology about the time mix up that happened before the games.

So, who were the winners?
I am please to announce the top 3 teams for this event and will order them from 1st to 3rd.

Our first place team came out with a high score of 23 points..

Team Six
Skillexio
RiskIt
levi_the_potato
Tzazon

Our second place team with a solid 17 points came out to be...

Team Seven
Patrified
Dj_Quik
yannr00s
Jokoy

Our impressive 3rd place time with 14 points came out to be...

Team One
croe97
LittleLuna
Kat
xL1ghtAura

Congratulations to all the winners of the event! You will receive an inbox notification regarding your prices and how to share them evenly in the near future.

So what happens now regarding this event?
To be completely honest I really don't know. Anything can happen, even having this event return. I would just give a heads up that there may possibly be a second version in the upcoming months but I am not making it a factual statement.

Thank You Section

I would really like to give a big thank you to all the staff make this event the way it was a couple days ago, I had a lot of fun and many other members did to.

I would like to give a personal thank you to Vanicle | Vanessa & Col_StaR for really helping shape this event along side me and want to let them know how much I appreciate there services to this event.

The Wrap Up
Once again really want to thank everyone that attended the event, and hope everyone had a great time.

But for now this event will be signing off for a little but you may see it in the future.

Thank you tributes and have a great day here on the MCGamer Network!

Last edited:

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would have been in this if I wasn't banned like couple days before it ;(

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I had to miss it at the last second due to a timing misunderstanding, I was told it was moved to a different day so I made other plans. Arghh!

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations guys! Very fun doge would do again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci