• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The time has come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiBaeb

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The time has come…

"When one door closes and, another one slowly opens. " - Many men and women!

"Life is short, live it long!" - My family morale

It has been a long 4 1/2 months here at MCGamer. This has been a very difficult decision to make as I have been very happy throughout my time with MCGamer network, but I have been abused by members of the community. I do hope that you will understand my reasons. As detailed within my contract of employment, I was dedicated to cleaning up the servers and the other aspects of the community

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and everyone that I have had the pleasure to work with at MCGamer, I have enjoyed being part of the team and will miss you all. You have provided me with so much support and many opportunities. I owe you a great deal and wish you all the very best for the future.

Anyway now to finish with the informative section, I will tell a nice story and say a few Thank You’s to friends and other staff members in the community!

Where do I begin? Well I’m just going to start with when I joined MCGamer, well it was named ‘MCSG’ back then, but that’s not important. I met a player named ‘Lior’, he was pretty high on leaderboards and I asked to play with him, we got into a ‘Skype’ call and played about 5 games, at this point I was very confused I had a Blue name and I assumed I had a free donor however back then Green-Beans were Blue-Beans (I was a noob). I then began talk to Lior day after day, game after game we concurred.

Dave – You are amazing! You make me smile when we talk and I love our small talks we have and our jokes about life. I’m going to miss serving under you when I did and the rest of the admins on the MCGamer network!

AlpakaWhacker - You’re the most perfect Senior staff member I know, you helped me become what I was and helped me fight to get the bigger picture. I enjoyed working n the Magic walls map with you and I think you’re a great friend…

Frazzli185 – You’re more than just one of my superiors, you’re a friend and I feel as though I can tell you everything, I would literally not be here without you.

Mango – A really kind and thoughtful person that cares about me more than the average friend does, you are my brother.

landowicked – Such an amazing friend, even though you get on my nerves a lot of the time, I still love you bro! :D

UnderSeaGirl – Such a loving and kind hearted person. I have known you for what? 8 months now? I have had the time of my life with you and I hope that we will have many more happy times, you are my sister and best friend! ‘GET OFF MY PINEAPPLES!’ Ilysm Janine.

soggypickle – Soggy. I remember you in chats before you were removed from staff, you are an amazing mod.

Zyinth | Bilzy- You're really smart and funny, we need to talk more man!
superzer096- Okay, it’s the onesie always about the onesie, I love you for being you buddy. You're amazing!

Zatlys- My waiting buddy, you're the bae you always make me laugh "Ohhh ...."

Amanda – Amanda… It’s you, you’re amazing, I do not know what it is about you, but you just make me feel warm and happy inside :3 You’re one of my best friends.

TotalDramaTony – You’re amazing boo! Madam voodoo be slaying with her weaveeee.

DracoHD&Avaline- The cutest couple in the MCG community, I love you to, you're like the parents I have always wanted.

Chelsea19 – The cute kitty! You’re an amazing person and you were a brilliant staff member, Kik me more ;-;

SammyMariee - You're the queen of sass, I love you from the bottom of my heart you're truly amazing! <3

KellieBreanne - You make me feel unique and special, you treat me like a next level gal. You're my closest friend within the staff team and hope you never leave my side! :3

violetheart17 - You're the cutie pie :3

Froggytv - You're amazing! "ToadyTv"

And many more!

I love you all <3 Goodluck with your future :p
- Benjamin

Last edited:

DarkNiightz

Wagwan
Staff member
Reaction score
EU has lost a lot of their best mods within the past month! :c

WELCOME TO THE EX-STAFF TEAM! :D

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
Aww, I will miss you as a staff member :(
Thank you for your service as a staff member! It was greatly appreciated :)

UnderSeaGirl

Diamond
Reaction score
Nuuuuu Ben ;-; Ilysm <3
Promise me that we will talk more again, ya? :3 (And I've known you for 8 months now... Batman :p)
I am always here for you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci