• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Story Thread

Would you guys want another one in 2015

• Total voters

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Ok so I was about to go to bed, and then I literally just jumped out of my bed screaming, "holy crap that's a great idea!" So, here goes. I want to make a story thread! Where I will start by saying a word, and the first person to comment adds the next word!
Rules:
1) no just saying TheEnd. Do you really just want to be one of those people? Get weird, use Doge language, I don't care! Just have fun!

2) When you think the sentence should end, please put a period at the end of your response. Ex: Sushi.

3) Have all of your friends come write on this thread! Whether they are a string bean or a developer, we are still one big community!

4) Have fun!

So here we go, the word that will be starting with is... (Drumroll please)

Why

Ok comment below, and use the comment above yours to see what word you should use!

I will end the story on December 31, 2014, and will write the whole story onto one thread! Here we go!!!:)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I Feel there was something similar like this before... anyways...

Did.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I Feel there was something similar like this before... anyways...

Did.
You guys, the point is for the story to flow. If it starts off with Why do did, that doesn't make sense! You can try again if u want

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci