• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Story of RC

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Gather round children, what you are about to see is a rare event. I am making a long story for you to read. I am known to not make or read long posts. But in reality I am a really good writer (I am 1 0f 2 students selected to write an 8th grade graduation speech). Here we go!

On February 1, 2012, I was ready to go see the premier of Star Wars The Phantom Menace 3D for my birthday. Before we left I got a few presents. My friend took me to my computer and said that he got me a game. I'd seen it before at his house, but wasn't really sure about it. He downloaded it onto my computer after getting me an account. I spawned my first world. It was on a hill, near some taiga and water. There were pumpkins and pigs. He taught me some basics, set my settings for good FPS, and put me on peaceful for the time. I had fun! Then I left and had a good time at the movies.

The next day, I started to play. I built stuff, went exploring, and had fun. Throughout the month I played more and more. I got my other friends into Minecraft. I set my world off peaceful soon. I got into YouTube, specifically Paulsoaresjr. Then it happened. I was playing and I went mining. Then I fell into a pit of lava and died. I lost tons of resources. I was devastated. I stopped playing on the world, and haven't played on it since. I did change the world to creative and fly around recently, but that's it. I still have the world.

After that I played on creative some. I had fun there too. I started a new world a little later, using a village seed. I played a lot on that world. I got lots of stuff and perfected my PvE.

I had read the Hunger Games books a little while before. I thought a Hunger Games in MC would be sweet, but I was clueless when it came to mods and wasn't sure if it was possible. But then, a few months later, I saw the YouTuber Survival Games. I really wanted to do that. But I had no idea what servers there were. I had never played Multiplayer before. I looked a little bit, but didn't find anything I wanted. I gave it up for the time and went back to Singleplayer.

Months later, I was at Boy Scout camp in late July. I decided I would look again for Survival Games server. When I got back, these were the first I found. I tried them out. It was GREAT. My heart was pumping, and despite not doing great I loved it. I played some more and checked out the website. I saw a new map was coming out soon. It was going to be great, and I knew it.

I kept playing the servers for long amounts of time (the games took an hour back then). One day, within my first 2 weeks, I was playing on Map 2 for one of my first times. I ran as usual, finding a few chests. At refill, I had a stone ax and half hunger. I met another guy with the same gear. H asked me to team, and I said yes. Surprisingly I stayed behind him so he wouldn't betray me. I managed to get a leather tunic and stone sword, but I left so he wouldn't betray me. At deathmatch, it was just me and him. When we spawned, I charged him, but he just died. I was a little confused, but numb at my victory. No kill victory, something very hard to do.

Part 2 coming soon!

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I got a one kill victory, just betrayed my friend when the other guy died without assistance.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Part 2!

After that win, I soon grabbed another. I got a few kills, but I really just stole the leftover corn stuff and let the decked guy burn in the DM arena. I continued to play, and after SG 3 was released I made my first (unsuccessful) random team. In the following months I accumulated some wins. I also read the forums a lot. My mom wouldn't let me get an account for some reason, so I waited. This is one reason I accumulated so many posts and knew everything, I had read the forums for months.

For a bit, I stopped MCSG to play Vechs's Super Hostile maps (which I highly recommend). But of course I came back after a hiatus, I love it here :D.

Now it gets interesting. On February 1, 2013, I was playing on my favorite servers. I saw people talking about BajanCanadian. I said "I don't care for Bajan much" This one line changed so much. The baccas began harassing me and swearing at me. I had never had this done to me before. I knew how to report, so I took pictures. They wound up fisting me off Breeze corn. A sympathizer tried to rescue me, but I died. That nice guy wound up winning, but I was furious. I made myself a forum account and immediately reported them. I got them tempbanned.

Since I had an account, I started making a few posts. I got my first like in 15 minutes, from HalfSquirrel. I was happy because he was popular. Soon I became a regular. My personality was one I liked. I was a non donor who yelled at donor complainers, because I literally have been kicked under 25 times since June. I tried to be funny and likeable, and nice to everyone. After a bit I began to become friendly with HalfSquirrel and TheRandomMan1000. I suggested that we play. I had never played with anyone I didn't know IRL. I got a headset at Wal-Mart (Logitech h110, very nice and only $15) and prepared myself.

I first talked to Random. Me and him got along well, and we had fun. Soon Squirrel came, and I had a lot of fun. Squirrel chatted with CaptButterToast, who's mic was broken. It was great, the first of RC's Random Squirrel Nights (Currently The Benjamin Religion. Soon I played with CaptButterToast and VirtualSpark, and I got along with them too.

Now came March. Bajan was a hot topic and I was close to active member. I played with my friends more. Then on March 10, a holiday occurred. Death to Baccas Day, the day of Bajan's ban. Threads about it were everywhere. I helped fight the flame. I also got Active Member in just over a month, a good accomplishment. I became more involved and had so much fun.

It was a bit routine until a bit recently. I was playing with my gang and we created Benjaminism. It started small, but we became very involved. Now I see followers everyday. I became THE HUN, and got more and more popular. The RC Method was invented. I played with more and more people. I get recognized everyday now. I am on the highest posting members list. I am a clan leader, of The Order Of Benajmin (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/the-order-of-benjamin.36148/). I started winning more. I am loving it here and getting better and more popular everyday.

Now I'd like to thank people. I'd like to thank Blamph and nate252 for their channels, which taught and entertained me. I'd like to thank all of our wonderful staff, and especially ChadTheDJ. I'd like to thank all of my followers, all of my dear huns. Lastly, thank you to my best friends on MCSG. You know who you are.

God, that took a while. How did I compare to G33ke?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci