• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The stats reset. Its confirmed.

What do YOU think?

• Woo, hurray! Can't wait!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I have been dreading this, please no.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Funny, we're going around and saying the '12th of November' for another reason, not a confirmed date for the reset in particular. Theres bigger things happening on the 12th.. This thread is a little misleading.
My thoughts exactly, although I do wish to know what is going on o_O

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Oops I missed a memo. Yes, the stat reset is happening that day. MCG as a whole is having several big things happen on that day!

OpenWisdom

Survivor
Reaction score
Funny, we're going around and saying the '12th of November' for another reason, not a confirmed date for the reset in particular. Theres bigger things happening on the 12th.. This thread is a little misleading.
Sorry, but this thread is not at all misleading. The reset IS happening on the 12th, and all I'm doing is asking peoples opinions on it.

The reset is by far in the communities eyes the biggest change, and it is for me. I could give a damn about whats happening with new game modes and stuff, it not like too many people are going to play them (Not as much as SG anyway), and as much hard work may have gone into MCGv2, the reset seems to be the only thing anyone seems to really care about too much.

I am sorry if I offended you in anyway, and if I did my deepest apologies, I just really don't see what you're getting at thats 'misleading'.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
We know that Xime V2 is coming out on the 12th but the biggest thing (for most players) is the stats reset which is going to happen on the 12th too and as you know Chad confirmed that the stats are being reset.

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Oops I missed a memo. Yes, the stat reset is happening that day. MCG as a whole is having several big things happen on that day!
Oh, I cri evry tim, ;-; I'm getting my 3000th win before then!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am closing this thread as not all the information is correct on how we are doing this. We are not deleting anyone's stats and you need to wait for our announcement we are drafting now.

Please don't spread false rumors as it causes unnecessary panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci