• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Rock

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys, just started building my first map. The Rock. It's a prison themed map with buildings, outposts and secret escape tunnels. So far I have only done the cornucopia, but here is a quick preview.

Feel free to leave any additional suggestions for specific features, structures etc.

I am also looking for some builders, mainly for redstone, and other bits that need to be hand built.

Attachments

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
The corn looks really good! Needs chests though. ;) I am also not too struck on the name.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought The Rock because it's about a famous prison. The chests are in the roof of the corn, you have to look up to get them. I don't know how well this will work but I can test it on my friends server when the maps finished. I'd like to call it something that can be related to the real world, not something made up.

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
What would be the best plugin for terraforming? I'm thinking either MCedit, worldedit or VoxelSniper (if it's free, I can't remember).

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is a better view of the chests. Like I said, not sure how well they will work.
2013-05-12_15.55.06.png

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks interesting and I like the concept, I can also help with redstone and other bits if you want, just message me

AcidXenon

Tribute
Reaction score
It looks interesting and I like the concept, I can also help with redstone and other bits if you want, just message me
Are you British or American? Just so I can get a sense of when you will be on and available to help build.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you can get world edit or boxes sniper I would love to help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci