• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Point system

Status
Not open for further replies.

chopsey1998

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey all who happen to be reading this!
I just wanted some help about the point system like how many points do you get for winning? I know about killing and winning but are there any other ways of obtaining points?
Thanks in advance!

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bounties, if someone sets a bounty on another player of any amount and you kill that player you will get the points.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
For winning the games you get 25 bounty.
And for killing you get a certain amount of bounty points depending on how much points your victim has.
For being killed you lose 2.5% of your total amount of bounty points
If you want someone hunted down you can put an amount of bounty on someones head by typing
/bounty [name] [amount]
Be aware that this is not betting and you will not get your points back.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
I'll tell you all about our beloved bounty system:
What is bounty?
Bounty is the sum paid for killing someone.​
How do I set a bounty?
You can set a bounty by typing in /bounty <playername> <amounty> and then by confirming that, you type /bounty yes.​
How does bounty work?
The bounty system is NOT to be confused with betting. The way the bounty works is by putting points (your points) onto a tribute in order to make them a "public enemy" or be heavily targeted by other tributes. When you put your points (bounty) on a trubute, you cannot get them back. The bounty will be rewarded to the person who kills the tribute (that you put your bounty on). If the trubute (that you put your bounty on) wins the game, doesn't get killed or simply dies (suicide) the points will not be refunded or rewarded to the player that the bounty was on.
If you have any questions about the bounty system, please don't hesitate to contact Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci