• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Pig Star -TeamSquid- *NOW REQUITING*

Do you like this idea?

• no star wasr iz gai!!11!!!1

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Colaboy2000

Spectator
Reaction score
~Sorry people, I've really wanted to make this map but I never started for some reason, this idea is free to use and you don't have to put my name on it or what ever. Sorry~

Hi MCSG people <3
I'm recruiting people for TeamSquid:)

The first map I want to make with you guys is The Pig Star, it's going to be a SG 24 player map based on the Death Star.
I know, the Death star is big but the idea is to make it the Star Wars Battlefront 2 version. (PS2 star wars game). My goal is to create a cool map that would win from SG4 (i know it's almost impossible;)) and that people would have a great experience!

The following builders are now in the team:
•Colaboy2000
•ItsTheSmithBros
•tommat6000

•Jjppoohnhn

People I need for building this map (ranks and stuff)
•Redstoners
•Builders
•Detailed builders
•Testers

Requirements:
•You need to speak English
•Skype, so we can talk during the building
•Be active, it would be annoying to have less builders and people who just sit on there lazy *ss
•12 years or older (I'm 13)

If you suggest another rank in building this project I will take a look at it and i'll maybe edit the post

Things that would help a lot:
•Someone who can give me a cinematic thing or gameplay of the death star map because I don't remember a lot of detail and stuff since i've bought a PS3 in 2010 :)

Application template:

-Name-
-Age-

-Skype (You can send me a message too if you don't want to post your Skype in public)
-Experience with map building (experience is not required but if you have it would be helpful :))
-Ingame name

Please leave a comment on how you feel about this idea or how I could improve this!

Greetz

Last edited:

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, was just checking out maps and saw ItsTheSmithBros! (Was playing SG with him :p)
-Name- Tom :)
-Age- 13

-Skype (You can send me a message too if you don't want to post your Skype in public) tomlord1999, SmithBros has it too.
-Experience with map building (experience is not required but if you have it would be helpful :)) Quite a lot, have a made a couple of my own:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...rvival-games-by-tommat6000.45153/#post-473328
-Ingame name: tommat6000
Thanks, would be cool to maybe give this a go, sounds interesting. I would be a builder, and I am handy with WorldEdit too.

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol, was just checking out maps and saw ItsTheSmithBros! (Was playing SG with him :p)
-Age- 13

-Skype (You can send me a message too if you don't want to post your Skype in public) tomlord1999, SmithBros has it too.
-Experience with map building (experience is not required but if you have it would be helpful :)) Quite a lot, have a made a couple of my own:
http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.c...rvival-games-by-tommat6000.45153/#post-473328
Thanks, would be cool to maybe give this a go, sounds interesting. I would be a builder, and I am handy with WorldEdit too.

Colaboy2000

Spectator
Reaction score
-Age- 13

Congrats you are in!

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
-Name- Jay
-Age- 18

-Skype (You can send me a message too if you don't want to post your Skype in public)jjppoohhnn1005
-Experience with map building (experience is not required but if you have it would be helpful ) Quite a lo.
-Ingame name: jjppoohhnn

Colaboy2000

Spectator
Reaction score
-Name- Jay
-Age- 18

-Skype (You can send me a message too if you don't want to post your Skype in public)jjppoohhnn1005
-Experience with map building (experience is not required but if you have it would be helpful ) Quite a lo.
-Ingame name: jjppoohhnn
You're in :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci