• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The New introduction thread.

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Since the last intro tread got shut down(because the person who made it lied or something), i decided to make a new one. Basicly all you do is post some infromation about yourself. I'll start.

Hello, Im Alex, a 15 year old gamer from Texas. I first started gaming with the Gameboy Advanced(Pokemon Emerald FTW), then I got a gamecube(Pokemon XD), Then a DS(Introduction to mario and zelda), then wii(Lots of fun stuff on there like brawl) And most recently, the 3DS(Kid Icarus Uprising is the best game FYI). When I grow up, I want to be a potato! (JK, i really what to make games or act)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Well I made a new one too, but I can't find it ><'

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
So well heres my intro :p

Hello, Im Francisco, and Im a 16 year old (Ill be 17 in 5 days ^_^) gamer from Argentina (South America). The game that started my liking for videogames was a game called "Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure" (i doubt anyone will know what game it is), i also played with the old hard drive things (i dont remember their name :p) Pac Man and some other games, and then i moved on to pokemon when i was older (yes i started playing videogames at an early age :p) being pokemon yellow my first game. Now, Im a great fan of the Tomb Raider saga of videogames (even if now its just a constant attempt of going back to its old glory), a saga that was also part of my childhood. I never got any kind of console because my mother hates them (even if she loved to play Super Mario 64) up to now, because i convinced her after so much time to buy me a PS2! I know thats old already but at least its something, consoles are very expensive in my country and my family doesnt have the money to buy one of the new ones.
About my future, im still not sure what i want to do, and that an obstacle i need to go though, but at least i have options of what Id like to do (most of them realted to tecnology, and one being Geology :p)

Volandrius

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I'm an 18 year old gamer living in the midwest. I started gaming with a Nintendo 64 playing mostly Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Stadium, and Mario 64. Later in my early years I got a Gameboy Color and purchased 3 more Zelda games, and the 3 pokemon games (yellow, red, blue). I continued with Nintendo systems until I the Wii (I only kept buying Nintendo systems for Legend of Zelda, which is the only Nintendo franchise I still like), and later moved to the Xbox 360 where I almost went Semi-pro in Halo 3 (I turned down the invitation to a semi-pro clan). After my time playing Halo, I got bored of the childish community that was the Xbox Live community. As of now I am a full fledged PC Gamer with a $1400 PC that can play basically every game with no problem. Well, as a high school senior this year and going to college next year I hope to study Information Techonology and Computer Systems in College.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci