• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The NCP

McFireGod

Spectator
Reaction score
Before there was a glitch with the NCP for a few days which led to these combos
does anyone Devs with NCP know how to get those combos because I would like to test them out on my server thanks.

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread has been locked as this has been fixed.
Question Answered thread-locked

xD xD

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
This thread has been locked as this has been fixed.
Question Answered thread-locked

xD xD
His question wasn't answered, he asked if the devs knew what the ncp was for that so he could use it on his server and then someone answered that they fixed it. That isn't an answer to his question cause the devs might have made a note about it somewhere ^_^

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
His question wasn't answered, he asked if the devs knew what the ncp was for that so he could use it on his server and then someone answered that they fixed it. That isn't an answer to his question cause the devs might have made a note about it somewhere ^_^
I was joking

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't think this helps at all but the ncp allowed a hit to register everytime you clicked, so if like someone can remake it. xD

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This was result of an error in our plugin mixing with the new features of 1.8. Since it wasn't done on purpose it'll be hard to recreate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci