• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Minecraft Story Of Samus

samusdx

Career
Reaction score
Hey I'm Samus or as I'm called in game samusd which isn't my minecraft ign but oh well : P.

Where to start. Erm. Well I bought Minecraft in July 2011 after I joined a new school and all my friends played it. For about a 3 months I just played on my friends private servers. But then my friends started playing something new something called "The Survival Games" To start of with I wasn't interested as I just wanted to play on my friends survival server, but he stopped putting it on as he complained that I was causing him to lag and lose"The Survival Games." This made me realise that I should check out what "The Survival Games" were so I looked it up on the internet. I was directed to the mcsg home page and I looked around for ips. When I couldn't find them I raged for a day. But next day I decided to ask my friend for the ip. When I joined I was amazed there was so many people on (in fact there was only 24 but I thought that the maximum amount of people allowed on the server was 5). In the first game I ran around corn punching random people but eventually got killed. I raged once again. But then my friend sent me a link to AntVenoms Survival Games 1 videos and I realised that I should go to corn but then run away. So I did that and about 20 games later I finally won. I was so happy I was laughing. I then got all my friends together and told them that I had won a game they said well done but they still had many more wins then me. I played a lot of games with my friends but I only won about 60 in a year.

July 2012: I joined the forums. I was having such a good time on the servers that I never really thought about the website but one day I was scrolling through my history and I came upon the mcsg homepage. So I made a account (samusdx) and I started to post on threads and look for a clan.

The first and most friendly clan that I joined was the rivals EU.
The friends I made in the rivals were:

@TheBluemeerkat
@II_DevoY_II
@Coolman912
@sebbe9902
@jfdragon
@swright01
If I've missed you let me know!

So I had lots of fun in the clan for about a month but because the clan had a really bad clan battle win rate it disbanded. :(
For about a month I was a big clan hopper I was in TheNetherRunners, DestructionPVP, The Defiants, DestructionPVP Worldwide, Team ECTOS, Externals, Team Sypher.

But then I saw that most of the old members of TheRivals were joining the clan BloodHunters.
Here I met a really good pvper @Redjosepie and I have stayed with the clan ever since.
But recently because no one else joined the clan we became a PVP Group.

Now:
I have 120 wins I have diamond donator and a proud member of the build team "Team Eclipse"

Other good friends of mine
@Vapourouspeanut
@depaor01
@DeadStrikers10
@ZniZ97
@mr_pendle
@Spax4
@Saucycmeister
@PiggzCanFly

If I've missed you tell me and I will add you.

If you want to play with me add me on Skype troydogz3
And my ign is samusdx5

Last edited:

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Is it bad, that I though of Meteor because of "Samus"?

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Samus is my favorite Pokemon from metal gear solid which is the sequel to super mario.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci