• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Critic: Addicted to MCSG??

Did you get 5+ on this test?

• YES, IM ADDICTED

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Nope, Im not addicted and I have a life outside of MCSG

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters

Xerox

Experienced
Reaction score
1.MCSG is the only server you play on||I play on MCSG for around half the time I play Minecraft weekly. (0.5)
2.You never play Singleplayer anymore|| Ain't nobodeh got time fo' dat. (1.0)
3.You don't care about the new update unless it makes it easier/harder to play MCSG||I love any new additions on any update just because it's cool to get new stuff to mess around with on Minecraft. (0)
4.You forgot about certain things in Minecraft(Ex. Horses, Anvils, Mats, etc)|| How could anyone forget horses? (0)
5.You only play Minecraft and never any other game because of MCSG|| I am an avid Battlefield player (0.5)
6.You call everyone a tryharder when their just playing a game|| False (Unless they actually tryharded me) (0)
7.Every Fri/Sat/Sun you play MCSG 24/7|| False (0)
8.You stopped watching youtubers and instead play MCSG|| False (0)
9.You know your MCSG friends more than your IRL friends|| False (0)
10.You are wonder why creeper's are main aspect of the part of the game|| True (1.0)
11.You don't need to look at the server list because you have all of the servers listed on your multiplayer server list||False(0)

Score: 3.0/11.0
What rank is that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci