• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The MCSG Community, + AppleCiider's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lets just start by saying that i'm back from my break of MCSG. I didn't have fun playing the game anymore but my mate called and told me to start playing again. When I was gone I was brutally playing Old School Runescape and Counter Strike Global Offensive without Minecraft on my mind at all. I've been playing for about 3 days now back in the game and the community's attitude towards the game hasn't changed at all. Flame wars in the public chat get on my nerves because almost every player needs an excuse for losing.

eg.

Wow he had 2 gapp twice to kill me and i have a wood sword...

wtf they targeted me at dm even though i have the worst loot

u deserve to die you pathetic scum (more like a teenagers comment who takes Minecraft too seriously)

If someone flames when they die I want you to screen shot it and comment it. Ill be consistently adding to the thread with flame comments that I screenshot. COMMUNITY... Get your crap together.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
That's just the people ingame. If you're looking for people who are mature, you've come to the right place. We're usually mature.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey! If you feel like you are seeing these kinds of things in-game please screenshot it and make a report abuse by clicking here. Making threads like these can publicly humiliate people and is not needed.

This is also a reminder to everyone that if you ever see abuse or unneeded content in chat just feel free to make a report abuse, that way we have a chance to punish the rule breaker. Have a great day here on the MCGamer Network!

TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci