• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Main Problems with /d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Last night I was in a game with flok, SquidMan9 and Omaster and there was a hacker by the name of 'childofpainz' he was hacking but he was in /d, so he had a random name. He admitted to hacking to me and flok and I took a screenshot of him admitting but I couldn't get sufficient information of him hacking. So I reported him with the screenshot I took but he did NOT get banned because I didn't get his real name of sufficient infomation.

The problem with this is that if /d wasn't in the game he most likely would of been banned and i'm not saying it's bad but I think there should be a easier way to find out peoples real names to be banned.

P.S: If you pay 75+ dollars I suggest not hacking because you will most likely go to your parents complaining because you got banned.

Thanks,
Snipe

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Disguised names are logged and can be traced to the original account name.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Senior moderators have the ability to check the logs who was using the discusie name at that specific moment.

You can report them the same as normal players, the staff will punish the right person.

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff can trace disguised people's names, it even says that when you /d. I know I shouldn't have said that as the 3 others said that but Peer Pressure is getting to me (not really :p)

P.S probs shouldn't have mentioned names in the post but it's ok :D

Mitch

Platinum
Reaction score
The only problems with the disguise plugin currently is whenever you join it shows your real name ( Not sure if Silent join is just going to be a V.I.P addition. ) As well as all you have to do to find out if someone is disguised is do /stats [ tab ] and it pulls up everyone in the game, whether they are disguised or not. :)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
You can't see the names, but as people stated above, staff can trace who it was. Also, some disguise names are extremely obvious. Like the other day, I got "connectmove" I'm not a video games console. :p

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
The answer was found in the replies MULTIPLE times, so the thread will be locked.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me over the forums, or catch me on the TeamSpeak! Have a nice day within the MCGamer Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci