• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Lobby

Would you like to see the Lobby Map as an actual map?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakoopa

Tribute
Reaction score
I got an idea after reading the "parkour in the lobby" and the "Let us explore the city in the Lobby" Threads:

The lobby map is surrounded by a huge city. That city would make an awesome Map. I don't know how huge it is, but if it's too small, someone could expand it.

What do you think?

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
We already have the 2nd map that's a city, I really hope the 3rd map will be more nature driven like the 1st one, 2 city maps would be a bad idea.

Parakoopa

Tribute
Reaction score
We already have the 2nd map that's a city, I really hope the 3rd map will be more nature driven like the 1st one, 2 city maps would be a bad idea.
Yeah there should be more natural maps too. Maybe they should add some natural maps first and then the lobby map maybe later on.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah there should be more natural maps too. Maybe they should add some natural maps first and then the lobby map maybe later on.
Maybe, but I still think it would be a "meh" map, as we have already seen a city aspect Survival Games, it would be quite pointless, now exploring the city while waiting for the match to start, now that's a good idea.

cahillcorey

Tribute
Reaction score
What is the point of the city outside of the lobby. Is it for decoration or was it planned to be a city for people who didnt want to fight or were killed to explore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci