• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Legend Of Zelda or Final Fantasy ?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The legend of Zelda or Final Fantasy? Hm?;)

I'm Asking this question, because there's probably fans of these games in here—I suppose right?—and if there are, have you played both games?:p

both games are pretty familiar in a way, there's a guy who is always ruining the world and this guy or group of guys need to save the world, pretty much the same. Tell me if you've played both, which one do you prefer? If you Haven't played any of them, Would you play them?:D

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
They are not really similar... One is an rpg/adventure game, the other is a round-based strategy game. But I'll go with Zelda any time! Not that much into strategic stuff.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
They are not really similar... One is an rpg/adventure game, the other is a round-based strategy game. But I'll go with Zelda any time! Not that much into strategic stuff.
True, ;) but I acutally find zelda more strategic than final fantasy, for real, lol. Zelda it's always been for me more of a strategy game than Final Fantasy, for some reason. haha. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci