• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Labyrinth

Does it sound amazing?/Should it be in Nether?

• Yes/Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No/Yes

• Yes/No

• No/No

• Total voters

Bocaj1000

Spectator
Reaction score
I have just started making a map called The Labyrinth. It takes place underground in a desert with hopeless views of daylight far above. It is a giant maze with traps and puzzles and chests. A new thing in this will be crafting and trading. There will be villagers around the map to trade with. You can also craft weapons. So here is a list of things:

Cornucopia includes glimpes of daylight and timer.

Passages are dark but parts light by torches. This allows bats (1.4) and zombies to spawn. Also traps.

Rooms with puzzles or traps and maybe chests. A lot of the rooms have crafting tables and glimpes of day light in the ceiling.

Three villagers running around with gold-to-weapon trades.

Things you should know:
Building this is 1.4-pre because 1.4 will be out before I finish it.
Might build this in the Nether with monster dispensers because it has dim lighting when no light is nearby.

Also, Labyrinth 2 will come out if this is accepted into the Survival Games when I finish.

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
Sound good could you have a room leading to the nether and a passage with sacttered nether brick walls leading to a portal room

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci