• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Journey of OTPs

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!
With the new categories in the MCGamer awards, I saw a category for OTP and I was surprised! So this got me thinking that why not make a thread so that you guys can learn about 3 Staff OTPs. The first one is Vanicroe.

Surely you guys have all heard about Vanicroe at least :D If you haven't, it's the veteran Sr. Mod Vanicle shipped with one of our new Sr. Mods croe97 They became shipped 4 months ago-ish and Kyle and Joey were the first people to be aboard the bandwagon. It used to be Cranicle as well, but over the months, it eventually developed to Vanicroe. It grew quite big that eventually someone actually made an account called Vanicroe <3 Hilarious in my opinion. With the new promotion croe obtained as well, we can definitely expect more action from them :p

And our second OTP is NephiLioner! Nephilim JLioner

NephiLioner, the sock monkey and the lion is love at first sight. I can still see them at the Valentine's Event where they were first shipped by that player, Ex0dUs101 They participated as a couple in the event and has been a "couple" ever since! So cute in my opinion :3 Nephilim making the first move on Jojo, and with Jojo's new promotion as well, he's one step closer to Nephilim.

And our last OTP.... Baylor!

Holiday and tayemack123 always in a custom channel, usually doing "homework" or watching "Clannad" etc, they're always talking and no wonder they would get shipped. I mean, almost every time I check the custom channels, I usually see Homework and it's only Taylor and Berk in it. Nothing much to say here except hopefully their ship floats :3

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I seriously cannot keep up with these OTPs and Shipping and stuff. It's impossible for my brain to handle. :D

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
And here's me not knowing what OTP stands for ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci