• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Invisibility - It's Getting Annoying

Do you like the invisibility?

• Yes

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So recently, I've been dying a lot lately to invisible players. It isn't really a fair fight, as they jump down, while invisible, with an OP Sword and wipe me out.

I get why it might not be removed as it's a gameplay strategy, but just after a while..
Ugh. :p

wronsiski

Career
Reaction score
Most of minecraft's potions and enchantments are incredibly overpowered if I had my way they would be removed from the server completely, but that's not my decision.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
On yeah, why not get rid of everything annoying! Yeah, yeah!

We could get rid of invisibility! That's annoying!
While getting rid of that, why not get rid of mining for hours to find diamonds! YEAH, mining is annoying, why not just change all the stone to diamond!?!?!?
Making god apples is annoying. Let's make it so you spawn in with 220 stacks of them! YEAH YEAH!

Are you getting my point?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft mechanics are overpowered but removing them will make the game stale.

GOFORGOLDCROZ

Diamond
Reaction score
I would say something but everyone here has said what I would say. But I definatley agree with you.

endthebean

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Because it would just be doing the same thing to other people?
No one said it was going to be fair. It's survival, you have to do what it takes to survive.

If you're tired of people with invisibility potions just get your own and no one will see you, so no one will attack you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci