• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Hive Got Greifed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
if anyone has not heard this here is the video and enjoy as the rival server of mcsg is flattened but soon was reopened later :(
#BLAMECLANK

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Look at all the players taht should join us and get rid of their better sprint. MCSG is waiting for them to flood in :D But then not everyone can play D:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I have played in "The Hive" and they aren't bad but the quality is not as good, they don't stay behind from MCSG, but MCSG is the place I belong :D. I love the community and in here you learn how to play, to make friends and to have fun, it's a lame those users are there just because they can use the Better Sprint Mod. :( All in all it's the player decision that counts. ;)

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Have to admit, I had a smile on my face when I saw something went wrong for those hive owners. As we all know, MCSG has had it's problems so it's nice to see The Hive can stuff up as well. Although seriously, That's really poor if they launched an update and then didn't log on the server for about an hour to find out.

MCSG: 1
Hive: 0

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You're kidding, right?
MCSG: 1
Hive: 0?
Are you taking into account DDos's and server crashes?
MCSG: 0
Hive: Over 500
No just for this incident :p
It'd take me way to long to count all of MCSG's stuff-ups :p

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Are you serious guys? Laughing at another servers downfall, regardless if they're rivals or not is NOT going to make MCSG look better in the slightest. Even if the Hive took advantage of our downfalls returning the favour in no way makes MCSG look good. The Hive and MCSG will have stuff-ups, every server does but is it necessary to laugh behind their backs?

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Are you serious guys? Laughing at another servers downfall, regardless if they're rivals or not is NOT going to make MCSG look better in the slightest. Even if the Hive took advantage of our downfalls returning the favour in no way makes MCSG look good. The Hive and MCSG will have stuff-ups, every server does but is it necessary to laugh behind their backs?
That's what I was thinking, everytime I forum on Hive I don't see people laughing at our bugs, just show some respect to other people guys. The world doesn't revolve around MCSG...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci