• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

THE GREATEST SERVER MCSG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistertristen

Spectator
Reaction score
I have been playing MSCG with my friends for close to 3 years off and on. Whenever we are on MSCG we have the most fun and the staff is great! I would love to be a moderator, but I have no clue where to applie. I am 16 and a all time computer player! I would love to support the community and stop others from modding or hacking the game ( even my friends if I have to).

Silf

Career
Reaction score
I have been playing MSCG with my friends for close to 3 years off and on. Whenever we are on MSCG we have the most fun and the staff is great! I would love to be a moderator, but I have no clue where to applie. I am 16 and a all time computer player! I would love to support the community and stop others from modding or hacking the game ( even my friends if I have to).
Nis

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Go to the main page and scroll down then copy the mod template and put it at new thread.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

If you wish to apply for moderator, visit this page! :)

Once you've clicked that link, click the "Available Positions" tab, find moderator, and copy the template :)

After that, navigate back to the main link I gave you, and click "Post new thread". Paste the application template into the text box shown, and fill it out with your answers.

Once you're done, title the thread "(your minecraft username) - Moderator Application" and click "Post Thread" :)

From there, the Sr. Staff will review our application, which can take several weeks. After a few weeks, you will either be denied, or set to 'Pending', which means your application is under further review. From there, you will either being denied, or passed onto the 'Interview' stage, which means you will have an interview hosted by the Sr. Staff on the MCGamer TeamSpeak :)

Since the question has been answered; thread locked.

Feel free to message me on the forums, or write a message on my profile if you need anymore help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci