• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The funky technician is back

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Hei nubs, Yin here. Don't mind the title, it's just an inside joke.

So, I haven't been around lately, and just thought it would be a good time to say hi. I mainly haven't been around due to a problem I've had a while back on forums. Hopefully that issue is fixed, and I can chill out here, and have a good time. I've noticed a lot of things have changed since I've left (District 13 tag looks sexeh, BTW), and I'm just getting myself caught up. I also recently got back from a vacation, it was fun. However, after I came back, I saw my computer has broken down, along with my mic. Currently talking about getting the parts for my computer with a pal of mine on the forum I've been on for a while (just hit 1K posts there, but that doesn't matter). For now, that just means I won't be on TS or Ingame for about 1 month - 4 years. Also, I'm now diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, and will probably be on a bit less than I used to, but the forum case seems to be alright, it's just ingame to worry about (but Hei, broken computer ;)). That's just about all I have to say, glad to see you nubs again, hope to see you around.

Baiii

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Yin is this the 4th time you left and come back? I've lost count.

Reactions: Yin

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Hei nubs, Yin here. Don't mind the title, it's just an inside joke.

So, I haven't been around lately, and just thought it would be a good time to say hi. I mainly haven't been around due to a problem I've had a while back on forums. Hopefully that issue is fixed, and I can chill out here, and have a good time. I've noticed a lot of things have changed since I've left (District 13 tag looks sexeh, BTW), and I'm just getting myself caught up. I also recently got back from a vacation, it was fun. However, after I came back, I saw my computer has broken down, along with my mic. Currently talking about getting the parts for my computer with a pal of mine on the forum I've been on for a while (just hit 1K posts there, but that doesn't matter). For now, that just means I won't be on TS or Ingame for about 1 month - 4 years. Also, I'm now diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, and will probably be on a bit less than I used to, but the forum case seems to be alright, it's just ingame to worry about (but Hei, broken computer ;)). That's just about all I have to say, glad to see you nubs again, hope to see you around.

Baiii
pm me about who you were before you were Yin ;););) I think I might know u

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci