• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Flint 'n steel and bow bug. (Poll)

Do you want this fixed ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperFrost

Quantum
Reaction score
I can swear all my rounds played i lose only because always is happening EVERY SINGLE game. I'm the only one pissed off by this bug ? Or .. I heard something that this is anti-macro. If it is an ''anti-macro'' thing , i don't care players use macros i just want to put my fns on the ground. And i seen that with the bow is the same thing. I can't bow. And sometime my arrows just disappear. I just want this bug fixed. This is the only thing i ask from mcsg : To fix these bugs. . Who is with me ? :p

Last edited:

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

I surely understand that you want these things to be fixed. I thing that pretty much every player would vote "ya." on your poll.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple to find a little bug in endless server codes. The developers have pushed several attempts to fix it (as you can read in the game builds), however, it hasn't worked out in the best way yet.

Please be patient, we all hope it's gonna get fixed as soon as possible. Thanks!

~Vigilo

Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci