• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The fist glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinedNugget

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I want to show my disappointment about this silly glitch.
I've died several times by people abusing of this and I'm starting to get angry. I think it is really unfair and that this should be punished, because I've never been glitched like that and I'm tired of this.
I hope this can be solved, because I think it is a big deal here.

EDIT: Mostly I've been killed by this in the map "The Survival Games 4", so maybe there is something to do there.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

MinedNugget

Spectator
Reaction score
I thought you were used to this. It is a glitch in witch you 2-hit other players with the nude fist.
It happens sometimes at te begining of the match. I reported one of the times it happened to me, and a moderator told me it was a glitch. Anyways I'd like to know if this is trying to be fixed or how's the situation about it, because it is a big deal and really unfair and annoying.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
From what they are telling most people that ask in game or in the hub, they are looking in on how to fix this glitch. There has been a surplus in people that have figured out how to do it, and they won't be able to wait much longer. Thank you for your input, and hopefully your problem get fixed soon.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
This is a glitch which is not a direct result of our plugin. It is an issue with minecraft itself. Making a workaround is quite difficult when we didn't cause the issue ourselves. It's being worked on, regardless. If you do believe someone is abusing it on purpose, you are welcome to report them.

~Threadlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci