• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The End Of Our Journey

flabbypenguin

Tribute
Reaction score
This may be a long piece of text, but if you don't want to watch it, it's fine, but if you are a fan of me, this is big news.

This has been, one of the most adventurous journeys in my childhood, considering that I'm only twelve. The journey of MCSG has made me emotional, in all the ways, blood, sweat and tears. It all started off with that first win. The time when deathmatch was inside an arena. I recall the time when I was so close to getting my first win and lose by half a heart. Damn, I told myself, so close. But there I was, every night at 8, enjoying the best time of my life. Playing a game that I loved, much like drugs, I was addicted to it. It all started back in the years of 2012 May. Where MCSG hasn't been so popular. MCSG was just like my little kid, where I would watch it grow and be happy every single day. Everyone I think has experience with their first win, and I may not lie, it was kind of overwhelming when I did, back in the days, I was a big noob, no doubt, I remember how I played 500 games and yet to win a single one, but everyone grows right? I was gaining wins day by day, approaching closer and closer to the leaderboards. When suddenly I noticed the popularity of these servers. Man, Amazing. I loved to see it grow bigger and bigger, and therefore my wish came true. Happy New Year! there again, the new year past and the year of 2013 the revolution of the hunger games. Then I noticed I was in the Top 1000's in the mcsg leaderboards. I absolutely loved it, it just made me work harder. HWPO, hard work pays off. And when I grew big, I realized how amazing my skills were and I grew cockier and cockier until I got my first Ban. My first ban was an abuse, swearing casually like I wasn't supposed to yet I did. I hugely regreted to do so and claimed I wouldn't be out of my mind again. Another few months passed by, and there I was, about to get my 1000th win, and so I achieved it, HOORAY! Best feeling ever! and after a few months again I realized I reached 2000, I was absolutely overwhelmed with joy, and I though to myself, I could actually do this, beat Gravey. But then, I received my perm banned where I was framed by hhdtroll, he hacked into my account and used hacks on it to intentionally ban me. It was Devastating. I felt Robbed. I spent the whole night talking to one of my friends which also received a perm ban: Punchy_01, we were both crying with eachother not knowing what to expect. But my dispute worked, it got me unbanned, but not for long. I then got banned for joking around and saying the following four letters: I Hax. I was absolutely devastated. I knew there was no hope now, I tried asking many moderators but none has helped my unban, my closest was Welshy but he never came online again after I talked to him, So there I was, again, stuck in the room of darkness, to everyone especially Edog786, Punchy_01, I feel you bro. There is just that feeling when people say a man can't cry but you just can't stop, all the hard work and effort put into a certain thing then get robbed off it is absolutely devastating, I know the feeling, when it's helpless, just praying to god to get unbanned and yet the question doesn't get answered. But I spoke to myself again, If you fall down you must come back up, I then tried and tried, slowly and slowly, thinking of solutions I can do, and came up with one. Transfer.
Credits:
ChadtheDj: Love your servers man.
Andrew/Freddyo147: Thanks for getting me my first win.
Fans: Thanks for all your support I appreciated I love you guys, if you see me on Hive please say hi I would love it.
Friends & Family: Couldn't have pulled it off without you guys so thanks.
Soggypickle: Thanks for your help and I appreciate the time we PvP'd.
MCSGers: Dream on guys, keep playing.
And I draw to my conclusion: Goodbye MCSG, Hello HIVE

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck on hive. Although we never fought, i heard you were very good. I'm sorry it happened this way, good luck in the future! Bye!

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
The real question is, how many people did you give the account to. I think there was a flabbypenguin for every region.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
cya flabby hope you have fun on the hive we can always talk on skype :D

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The real question is, how many people did you give the account to. I think there was a flabbypenguin for every region.
Uh Huh, and didn't you get unbanned? :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci