• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The downsides of watching Anime | (JOKE)

Pingu2hot

Spectator
Reaction score
The downsides of watching Anime, yep I'm actually going to waste my time making a joke thread but anyways here are the downsides... xd (btw these have never happened to me expect the first one)

1. Plan to watch one episode and then do homework, end up watching 10 episodes forgetting to do your homework and getting a detention the next day.
2. While in class draw Anime characters on your maths book and your annoying maths teacher sees it, ending up in detention.
3. You don't want to date anyone because you are still hoping that your dream anime girlfriend/boyfriend is real.

4. It's really hard hiding a picture of your dream anime character from your parents, but when they find the picture they ask you questions that you are scared to answer to.
5. You imagine that anime characters are alive and when people look at you they are confused to see you talking at nothing.

plz if i miss any tell me and i will add it, i want to hear much funniness such dogeness and wowing stories.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci