• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Complete Goomle

Lord_Goomy

Spectator
Reaction score
Gather round, young children of Goo, for Lord Goomy's complete heavenly scripture is about to pierce through thine eyes and bequeath upon you valuable life lessons. Hither we have the beginning of the lord's heavenly scripture, Goomy 25:17.

"The path of the righteous trainer is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil trainers. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill trains the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his pokemon's keeper and the catcher of lost pokemon. And I will strike down upon thee with heavenly Goo and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my pokemon. And you will know my name is Goomy when I lay my Goo upon thee"

Goomen, the people of fair.

Goomy is love, Goomy is life.

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Hello, mysterious pokemon I've never heard of (stopped playing pokemon after Black and White came out.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci