• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES The Community Games MAP (Still needs a good name)

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score

Name Of Map: The Community Games

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: FlintySteely Frazzli185 KitMencha and with the help from following Kithex build team members.
Mmmeh
Zacharutio
Fourthstate
Swordz_
Also thanks to KitMencha for allowing this to be built on his server.

Game Type: Survival games.

Description Of The Map: The map is based in medieval times and has a great amount of variation to it. Flat areas for PvP, epic terraforming to please the eye and awesome structures for people to explore along with some nice hidden features. This map was made for the community games event and I have decided to also submit it as a regular map.

Map info:
  • 350 radius with no dome only a void.
  • No deathmatch arena.
  • Map is built for 48 players/ 120.
  • Around 250-300 chests.
  • A corn that lights up at night.
  • Built in 3 days.
Screenshots: (Trailer will be released after the community games we just don't want to show to much of the map as we want it to be a surprise for the event.)

I, Sean agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (VIP) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

Majestical

Platinum
Reaction score
I really like the look of this, although it kind of reminds me of a treacherous heights without snow. Good luck on the map c:.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci