• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Battle Games - Minecraft Survival Games Map Collection

FinalAstos

Spectator
Reaction score
- News -

The official event, "The Battle Games", has been scheduled for November 30th, 6:00 PM. For anyone who wants to join, they must have hamachi, as the server is currently hamachi. For anyone who wants to donate a server for the event, but ONLY the event, then we would be happy to use that server. Another thing. I might compete in the event. At the moment, I'm not planning on it, but the vote will be cast when we are all in the server. If the vote ends in a tie, I won't play, and if the vote is for me to NOT compete, then I will merely spectate. If the vote is for me to play, then I will, but I honestly do know where most of the chests are in the map. Thanks!

----------

Welcome all, to another survival-games-esque map topic. I have been messing around with PVP maps for a while now, and I think honestly I have gotten a bit used to making it. Well, along with BG1, I've finally finished BG2, in which there are multiple areas, and you have to get through them to find other players and kill them. I hope you like the series, and I hope you stick around to see what's comin' in the future!

Check it out!

THE BATTLE GAMES:

SCREENIES:

DOWNLOADS:

1.0)

The Battle Games 1.0.zip
THE BATTLE GAMES 2:
SCREENIES:
DOWNLOADS:1.1)
The Battle Games 2.zip

CREDITS:For: The Battle Games 2
Baked_Applez;90% World edit, 50% chest 25% Testing
leechoflife;100% Redstone, 50%chest, 10% World edit 25% Testing
epiconico;25%
TestingTheGrandOne;25% Testing

Thank you all for checking out my minecraft maps, and thank you for downloading them as well! BG1 is nearing 100 downloads, this minecraft-map-making business means a lot to me guys. Thanks for checking this out!- P.S. -Please leave feedback in the comments! Thanks!

- Baked_Applez -

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci