• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The Bacca Invasion.

Did you like the story?

• Total voters

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If you still watch Bajan's videos (I still watch him sometimes but I don't watch his Hunger Games anymore) you'll know that Bajan is on episode 213 of his Hunger Games series, and yet he hasn't uploaded his 200th episode yet. His reasoning behind this is that him and Jerome haven't had the time to record. Lies. I believe that in episode 200, him and the Bacca army team up with the Joey fans (I'm just gonna call them the Joeys since they don't really have a name) and invade MCGamer.

The only reason Bajan and Jerome played on MCSG wasn't to upload Hunger Games. It was to create the Bacca army and when Bajan and Jerome felt the army was big enough, he purposefully got himself banned from the servers. This was so he could have a reason to make The Fridge servers. The Fridge looks like just another Survival Games server, but it's not. The reason it was created was so that the Baccas could be trained and more Baccas could be recruited. You want to know why Joey stopped playing "Hungercraft"? Because him, Stacy, and the Joeys have been secretly playing on The Fridge servers to train with the Baccas.

Fast forward to the present. The Bacca army is now 2.5 million Baccas strong. Bajan's Baccas have still been training on The Fridge. Jerome's Baccas have been playing other mini-games as a means to strengthen skills they couldn't work on in The Fridge. That's why Jerome hasn't uploaded Survival Games in a long time. The Joey army has grown to 400,000 Joeys. Now that the Bacca and Joey army was big and strong enough, they devised a plan to invade MCGamer.

When the hub was created, the Joeys migrated back to MCGamer. This time, they weren't clueless fans looking for Joey, they were trained soldiers whose job was to spy on the MCGamer community. To be a successful spy, you can't let anyone else no what you were doing. That's why the Joeys are always saying "Is Joey on?!?!" They know that when they do that the members of the MCGamer community get angry and start typing "No now get out!" While they're typing the Joeys write down key information about the hub.

The Joeys have acquired all necessary information for the invasion and the Baccas are now the strongest they can be. Some of them have even become smarter and started using swords instead of axes. It was time for the invasion.

On one faithful day, the Bacca and Joey army (which was now global) clicked direct connect and typed in "us.mcgamer.net" they all had their fingers hovering over the enter key and were awaiting Bajan and Joey to say go. But here's the thing, this entire time the Tomahawk army (The Heaters) and the Blamph army (The Blamphs) have been training and getting stronger. The Heaters and the Blamphs were tiny when compared to the size of the Bacca and Joey army. But when you compared each army's skill, the Baccas and Joeys had no chance.

Before the Bacca and Joey army could press enter the Heater and Blamph army invaded the Bacca/Joey army headquarters! The Blamphs easily dispatched the Joeys but the Bacca army was so large, that not even the Heaters could take them on alone. Luckily the Blamphs got their just in time to help the Heaters and bring down the Bacca army. Blamph himself kills Joey and Jerome and before Tomahawk kills Bajan, he says "This is for flagging my video and getting me a strike"

The Bacca invasion never happened because the Heater/Blamph army invaded them first. If you read this whole thing you're awesome and I'm sorry for wasting your time :3 I'm just bored and decided to make a story. k bai.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
When you say it that way, you make me want to become a super-bacca-spy too...

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
This would make an awesome movie!
Now if only I could tag Hollywood...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci