• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The AU Community.

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When things like this happen, when you get killed by someone in DM and they go on calling you a nub and eZ, I have one piece of advice for you:
Don't let it get to you.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Lol, your one of the reasons why the AU community sucks. Your just try harding to get to #1 on the leader boards. So you are just as bad as the others.

Thanks.
If you think that tryharding on the leaderboards makes him a bad player, then you need to rethink your idea of bad players and bad sports.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Lol, your one of the reasons why the AU community sucks. Your just try harding to get to #1 on the leader boards. So you are just as bad as the others.

Thanks.
I've been #1 for 1 year and 3 months by playing casually and I'm 1000 wins over my competition, I don't think I need to tryhard ;D

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not calling him bad. I am calling him a cocky player.

Lol, for AU. I mean your trying to beat Gravey4rd.
He actually isn't as overtaking Gravey4rd would require some serious no-lifing on darkrai or anyone's part.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not calling him bad. I am calling him a cocky player.

Lol, for AU. I mean your trying to beat Gravey4rd.
darkrai definitely has reason to be cocky. not saying i agree with him when he is (plus, i don't think he is.), but when you're #2 and have about 3500 wins, you can brag a bit. not to mention if there were an even fight between #1 and #2 with equal ping, darkrai would win.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
LOL hey Darkrai(Nick) what is ur Skype user? Plz tell me! ;)
Reasons he won't tell you:
1: You post 'LOL' out for no reason
2: You call him darkrai and then decide to put his real name next to him in brackets which is just creepy
3: You ask him for his skype out of the blue - you don't even know him
4: You're begging him to tell you
5: You do a weird face at the end of your already creepy/weird comment

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
And it's a pixelated game. Not a competitive Hunger Games video game. MCSG is meant for fun. Not for absolute crap community which is always competitive.
If its just a pixelated game why do you care? Like, AU has always been terrible in terms of the community and it's something you have to put up with. And when you say stuff like this:
you're not being a positive influence in the community either. You basically just contradicted your whole argument about the community.

Here's my advice for dealing with AU, don't say anything that might provoke anyone in the slightest way possible, because they'll throw something back at you. It's like they're a customer, they're always right even if they are wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci