• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

The account "MaddieButter"

LilyCollins

Diamond
Reaction score
So many of you probably know my ign is MaddieButter. Well obviously my name isn't Maddie its Lily. So a little over a year ago one of my close friends at the time made a Minecraft account called MaddieButter, since she didn't have a computer and I did she gave the account to me. I have been using the account MaddieButter for over a year and I've bought a lot of donors on many servers. Well recently the person who gave me the account decided to change the password and yeah so I cant really argue with that since it was her account to begin with. So if you see the account MaddieButter anywhere ITS NOT ME. The only account I have right know is Huahweed and I will probably buy another account so yeah. #RIPMADDIEBUTTER2K14

BTW IM KINDA BACK FROM MY "BREAK" SO HI

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Uhm, hi. Welcome back to MCSG! And glad to know about MaddieButter, could cause a little bit of confusion to the people who knew the account's previous owner.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Huahweed; why from all the millions and millions of usernames available, that one? xD

Welp, not gonna judge your choice of names.

LilyCollins

Diamond
Reaction score
Huahweed; why from all the millions and millions of usernames available, that one? xD

Welp, not gonna judge your choice of names.
lol idk i made it as an alt but its turning into my main ,_,

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
lol idk i made it as an alt but its turning into my main ,_,
I see, I see —does look like an alt name after all.

I suggest you think very hard of a new username, if you are really planning on getting a new main c:
No numbers, maybe ignore real life names, think of a cool word, nothing funny, maybe something serious c:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
So many of you probably know my ign is MaddieButter. Well obviously my name isn't Maddie its Lily. So a little over a year ago one of my close friends at the time made a Minecraft account called MaddieButter, since she didn't have a computer and I did she gave the account to me. I have been using the account MaddieButter for over a year and I've bought a lot of donors on many servers. Well recently the person who gave me the account decided to change the password and yeah so I cant really argue with that since it was her account to begin with. So if you see the account MaddieButter anywhere ITS NOT ME. The only account I have right know is Huahweed and I will probably buy another account so yeah. #RIPMADDIEBUTTER2K14

BTW IM KINDA BACK FROM MY "BREAK" SO HI
OMG you have Huahweed too?!?!? xD
Well, I've seen you around but thanks for the clarification. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci