• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

That's quite some banter you've got there Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
The return

Huah?

This moment will be remembered forever in history as the return of MCSG's golden boy player after a 6 month disappearance.

His twitter account has become active, over 10 tweets in the last day, he also left a comment on his most recent upload, this is why I don't think it's a hack as he posted on two forms of social media.

Quite the banter huahwi, quite the banter.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey there!

Huawhi's potential return is super exciting, and I totally see not only why you want to discuss it, but also why you've chosen to make a thread, which is totally awesome, and understandable, however, in an effort to keep the Huawhi threads to a minimum, it would be best if you could post your message here, to continue the discussion in one main place, and keep the amount of same-topic threads to a minimum :)

For these reasons; thread locked, but be sure to continue this discussion on the other thread, found here (as mentioned before) :).

Feel free to contact me with any further questions- I'd be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci