• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanksgiving!

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I just wanted to say, Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for? Let me know down in the comments what you enjoy about thanksgiving and what you are thankful for! I am personally thankful for my family. They take care of me everyday, providing so much love and shelter around me.

Now if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving that is perfectly fine bro :)!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Australia, but to everyone who does celebrate it Happy Thanksgiving :)

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
We don't have thanksgiving in Australia but I will say what I am thankful for anyway.

I am thankful for my family. My mum works so hard to allow me to get a good education.

Happy thanksgiving!

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I feel I have alot of things to be thankful for. I have the usual: Family, friends, etc...

But I also have 3 seperate online communities who keep me afloat when I'm depressed. I'm thankful that I've been given the chance to make a difference on these servers by being a moderator. I'm thankful for all the pain I've endured throughout my life as that has shaped me into the person I want to be today.

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I'm thankful for my family and friends, of course. I'm also thankful for this community, which has been my main free time interest for the last six months. Thank you too!

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
So its thanksgiving over there in America. Maybe its time to thank us english for founding your country! *Cough* Follow me *Cough*

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm thankful for all of the awesome people I've met here, and all friends in the real world. I'm thankful for the opportunity to be a staff member here, and I'm thankful for God who created us and all this c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci