• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanksgiving and Black Friday???

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone! As you may know thanksgiving is coming up, well i hope you do. With that there is also Black Friday is coming up too. If you dont know what Black Friday is, it's basically when every store in US or most stores do. I know that Canada had its Thanksgiving already but i dont know if they have black Friday. Anyways I usually just spend time with my family and friends. We just eat talk about stuff like the adults talk about politics and the kids just play games and the mom talk about the 'mom' stuff XD. But for me I really politics so i just talk to the adults and stuff. I know it sounds boring but i love it. But this Thanksgiving i have WORKKKK.... ughh. This really sucks... but you gotta do wat u have to do to live right?
Anyways if you were woundering where i work, it's at Nursing home so i have to spend my night with old people. Boring huh? But not really I get to play pool with some guys and theh kick my butt EVERYTIME and i cri everitim.

So how does you thanksgiving day or night go? Who do u spend it with? What are you family tradition? Feel free to share you thoughts.

Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

Last edited:

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you mean politics? xD. You obviously don't love it too much if you can't spell it D:

But here in England we don't have that stuff... So yup.

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
I live in the UK, the only thing we know about thanksgiving is that it originated in...
'MURICA
Point made.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
I had already had Thanksgiving. :p

Ate lots of turkey and spent time with family. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci