• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanks

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
This is not a suck up thread just my opinion.

So 2 days ago I switched to 1.8 to get ready for the switch from 1.7 to 1.8. After I installed optifine and turned on my normal settings I got more frames then I ever did on 1.7. Also from what I can tell the PvP isn't even that bad. The fns works just fine and I believe the rod does as well and I have not tried block hitting but to be fair that wasn't supposed to be in the game anyways. I feel as if the community didn't want change but this was eventually going to happen anyways. This is going to help MCGamer tremendously as they can put all their focus on 1.8 bug fixes and other things. It will also be easier to have them make updates for 1.8 rather than both 1.8 and 1.7. Everyone will get used to it over time and realize that this is all for the better. I applaud MCGamer for making the changes that no other server wanted to make. I don't want hate this is just my opinion. The devs knew what they were doing that's why there devs. Everyone that made this happen needs a little more credit then what the community is giving them right now. So keep up the good work to everyone one who helps makes this server so special. Especially the devs ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I just miss the fact that blockhitting was "fixed" :<

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
I just miss the fact that blockhitting was "fixed" :<
ya I know what ya mean but if I remember correctly it was created on accident anyways. I never personally used it and when I did I got wrecked lol. In a way I guess it made pvp more fair (which is good for noob such as myself xD)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FINALLY! Someone understands the reasons why we have to move on and progress as the game does. I am really glad that this wasn't another one of those, "1.8 sucks we should stay on 1.7" threads. As Riley said, you deserve a reward!

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
FINALLY! Someone understands the reasons why we have to move on and progress as the game does. I am really glad that this wasn't another one of those, "1.8 sucks we should stay on 1.7" threads. As Riley said, you deserve a reward!
lol thanks the only thing that was really affected anyways was the block hitting and the future gains that MCGamer willl mkae off of this is better then losing block hitting

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol thanks the only thing that was really affected anyways was the block hitting and the future gains that MCGamer willl mkae off of this is better then losing block hitting
Exactly, seeing as the feature wasn't supposed to be there in the first place it's better they remove it. I will admit, I did blockhit and I am a bit upset they took it away, but it's just like any other minecraft update... I'll adapt.

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
Exactly, seeing as the feature wasn't supposed to be there in the first place it's better they remove it. I will admit, I did blockhit and I am a bit upset they took it away, but it's just like any other minecraft update... I'll adapt.
true and I mean that's how every update is adapt, overcome, and kill everyone else while they try to blockhit still xD

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
There is one thing that I don't like: Only the players turn red, not the armor. This makes it hard to see no-knockback :(

Other than that, thank you for making this! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci