• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanks Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, I always see staff appreciation threads and thought to myself. How much credit do active members of the community get?
I'm not quite back to that status but you get the point.

Stop and think about this. What does staff do to gain our appreciation? They monitor the servers and ban cheaters and make it a more fun place! But how do they find those people? Us! We report players to the staff and they take the easy part. Well that's not supposed to be how it sounds but roll with it.

Trust me, the staff are great, but think if MCGamer as a country. The staff are the government. They're now separate from the common player. It's the people who make up the country. They're a fraction of the population who get all the fame. However, while everyone notices them, it's us, the 50 win talents, the secretaries, the teachers who actually make this a community.
Now let's not even start with corruption with the government. Certainly not the American one, freedom of speech isn't allowed... Heheheh JOKES

Just remember who the people who makes this a fun and enjoyable community really are. The staff are great, but we're the core. They type commands and we multiply and we are the growth.

Thank yourself

Unless you're staff. Then just find one if the hundred "Thank you staff" threads. It's pretty easy to be honest.

*retreats to shell*

Zhannon23

Survivor
Reaction score
Such a good Speach I like The goverment and how mcsg in a contry HAHA

J

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely do agree!

Without the community, the staff can't function, it can't ban hackers, it can't really do anything without the community, but so goes the same for the community as well. :)

Personally, everyone is a huge help to this community whether you play on it, you moderate, report hackers, etc.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
*retreats to shell*
Have you grown a shell and not told me? >.<

Anyway, it's nice to see appreciation from the other end of the spectrum. This is so true, without regular members we wouldn't have much of a server c:

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I have to agree with you, you guys are the backbone of the community. Thank you members! <3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Have you grown a shell and not told me? >.<

Anyway, it's nice to see appreciation from the other end of the spectrum. This is so true, without regular members we wouldn't have much of a server c:
I had a metaphoric vibe when I wrote this...

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Without one, there wouldn't be the other.

I think that the staff do give us recognition, just more indirect, they moderate the servers and help us and listen to us, and they take our advice for themselves to benefit, us again.

Actions speak louder than words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci