• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanks for a great time!

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is my 100oth post (woot) :thumbsup: (y):) ... and last for a long time (aww):(:cry: :crying:

If it was December, I would've been here for 2 years! If only I had a time machine.

I promised myself that when I leave this community as a member, I said I was going to make a huge post all about my demotion, operation staff, how the community has changed and all that controversial stuff. Instead of wanting to revive the past, I'm moving onto the future.

Currently, I'm nearing the end of year 10 and heading into 11. I haven't even thought about what my future will look like, so I need to buckle down and stop distracting myself from reality. I don't want to go on about a bunch of other ones, but this was a major reason.

There are so many awesome people to thank, but if I went on I think the forums would crash. You know who you are c;

Hopefully I will return one day, but for now it's the best for me to leave. When I do come back here, it'll be my 1001st post so it'll be a fresh start (totally didn't plan it ;))

pearl_bubbletea/ Pearlyyy
December 2013- October 2015

J

District 13
Reaction score
Pearlyy. D-D-don't go please ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member