• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thanks A lot

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
Alright , first of all, thanks alot.
Earlier tonight I was banned. I was banned for abuse. At the time I was like " What the hell". I would never swear at anyone in-game. I posted a ban dispute. @le0pluradon looked over it and claimed " Nothing had been altered". Le0 was just doing her job. I posted a second ban dispute. While I was waiting I saw something wierd in the photo. I noticed it had been very closely photoshopped. @Art1b3r replyed stating, " Clear evidence and the ban was upheld". I was like " Well this is completely pooped". I then realised it was impossible to write the message that was stated in End game as end game only lasts for 5 seconds. Arbiter then replyed Stating these exact words " After looking into it, our developer Subv3rsion has found the original person to say this and banned them. We will handle the person that created this false evidence. You have been unbanned. Sorry for any inconvenience." @subversion. I was amazed. I was very happy that the mods had prevailed. This is why I like the MCSG Community. But most of all, Thanks

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At first I thought the title was saracasm and this was an angry rant to the mods.

Then I read the end and realize this was a post about MCSG justice. Way to go staff.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great story + a happy ending : D
It kinda bothers me though that some people try to get others banned in such way.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Glad to be of help. I noticed there was something funky with the background of the chat, plus some other identifying marks the person who reported you had failed to correct before posting. Everyone I talked to had to take a second glance at that screenshot - that's where the server logs come in :p
Simply put, three of his accounts have been banned now, and his IPs have all been permanently banned. I don't take these cases lightly when it's effecting legit players.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Simply put, three of his accounts have been banned now, and his IPs have all been permanently banned. I don't take these cases lightly when it's effecting legit players.
Haha! Nice :)
I can understand why it would be a perm ban, I'm all for that decision. Someone who stoops that low as to report innocent players who have done nothing definitely don't belong on these servers.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Haha! Nice :)
I can understand why it would be a perm ban, I'm all for that decision. Someone who stoops that low as to report innocent players who have done nothing definitely don't belong on these servers.
I'd have to agree. Plus, we also caught several other people for the same offenses (not falsifying evidence though).

Walrus_4lyf

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually posted 5 ban disputes as i knew I wouldn't say that. On the fifth one ARB1T3R replyed telling me i've been unbanned. Thanks for catching them out, I don't know what they had against me but why would they stoop that low. P.S I've been told my ban is the talk of the mod channel :p

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I actually posted 5 ban disputes as i knew I wouldn't say that. On the fifth one ARB1T3R replyed telling me i've been unbanned. Thanks for catching them out, I don't know what they had against me but why would they stoop that low. P.S I've been told my ban is the talk of the mod channel :p
It was, Philly and I were going on about how this is the kind of thing that should always be a permaban, and some other mods were wondering what you actually said.
Then, we went onto this:
[11:14:21 AM] Philly67: Along with changing the crafting recipe of a diamond sword to give you a potato :3
[11:15:09 AM] Bill Ewing: lololololol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci