• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Beardy or thebeardydragon. I would like to thank everyone for getting to 1,000 likes. This is a thread thanking everyone I've met. If you feel as though you should be here, PM me :)

blackhawk1354, mmagent27 - I don't really talk to you guys anymore, but you taught me plenty of tricks with the fishing rod. Remember #OsKxClan :p

Yured, furretfan137, Tyson_Chicken - I talked to you guys at the beginning of the first Royals. Even though I didn't stay long, it was fun and I regret leaving that soon.

Epic_Frog_Song, michael harmon, Salamancer101 - Thanks for making Sovereign so much fun for me. It was a blast, and it's a shame to see it gone now.

MPR - I know you're banned and won't be reading this, but you're a great friend. I'll miss you, but it was fun and I'll play with you on the Hive.

AeRaGraphics - I know we haven't talked in a while, but you're still a really cool guy. Have fun wrecking on all your survival servers, and talk once in a while on your videos.

AkFortySeven12 - Haven't talked to you in quite some time. It was always fun playing those late games with you and AeRa.

SkillfulReptile - Skillful, you the best. That's all I can say. You shaded my skin, and I'm sorry I never made you that avatar. Best of luck with your comics if you even still make them ;)

SniperSnakez - Well Max. I'm going to be honest, I always thought your name was Max. It was fun playing the day away with you, and always getting wrecked by you and your block-hitting.

GentleSnivy - Man, you have one sexy voice. I haven't heard it in a while and I hope to talk to you again soon.

YourFavoriteTreecko - It was fun for that short day Royals rebanded. You should be less stubborn and let others lead it ;) Just kidding, have fun in life in-case we don't talk again.

Cat_On_A_Poptart - Well... To be honest you scare me. You need to calm down a bit and/or talk to us without using chat. Oh yeah, stahp wt teh leevin'

billyguy1 - That voice! Anyway, you're a really cool guy, and you're just straight up funny. Keep doing what you're doing :)

Claps123 - Maybe not the nicest person, but I can't really say I don't join in. You're a very funny person on the forums, and I love to read your posts.

TheManeEvent - Go Patriots (Or Seahawks)!

Zaex - You're really calm, even in our hectic chat. It sometimes scares me, but you're really chill and best of luck to you and mod :)

Beyoncé - You're very nice if a little... well... Anyways! Sorry for always ganging up on you in Skype, but you can always make me laugh in your responses to other that will go unnamed.

Flubbernugget88, OwenScottMC, Dylanaj5, FrazzelMC, krackan, Theoretical, Creepy_Crawler, Lively - You guys are so much fun to talk to, and it's great being in Red Forest. I only selected some of the people I see the most, so if I didn't mention you I'm sorry </3

DonutDudeMC - Doughy, you're hilarious. One of my best friends on MCSG at the moment. Also, you're my late night buddy. Thanks to you my sleep is deprived from me on weekends... You and you West Coast Timezone. Anyways, you're a great guy, and one day I might (Big emphasis on might) be as good as you at DayZ.

PikachuPro - You inspired me to join Red Forest, and I can't thank you enough for that. You're a really nice guy, and make sure to win the bowling world tournaments for me.

Cubes - Gubby! You can either be very serious, or unbelievably funny. You're amazing at redstone, even if you rigged Rock, Paper, Scissors so I would lose :p

Tree_TheBigKind - Thank you for accepting me into Red Forest. You're great at terraforming, and building. You're funny, and even if I do beta you in SG, I still lose.

Ninetailefox92 - You sir are amazing at building. Don't really know what else to say, other than you're a great leader.

Sim_Man - Hurry up and terraform! Otherwise, you're a great friend, even though our schedules and timezones interfere with us talking most of the time.

SociallyAK - You're a great guy, leader, and builder. You're really funny, and good luck with #React. I hope it can go really far :)

AndyFlips - Andy, you're a fantastic leader. Although I always wish Impalers would come back, you're doing great with Volts. I need to talk to you again soon. PS: You're such an instagram stalker

Statikyy - Stem! (I hope I tagged the right person) You're funny, and I know you can beat that parkour. I see you plenty, but that's not enough for you. I'll try to hang out more so you'll be satisfied :p

MysterioussAli - Dem like spams

Remember, PM me if you believe you belong here (Only serious doe plz)

On another note, I would like to apologize to almost everyone I have met. For most of my MCSG career I said I was 14. However, in reality, I am only 13. If this means you can't trust me anymore, I'm very sorry. I promise that's all I have lied about. Unless you count saying "team" then killing you lying.

I'm not going anywhere, just wanted to thank everyone for 1,000 likes :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci