• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to all those who have helped me reach active member. I also would like to thank those who helped me throughout my MCSG career.
Cat_On_A_Poptart shadowblaze12 MysterioussAli SkillfulReptile agentkiller158 DJ Kitty
Thank you all for the like spams that had to have accounted for over a quarter of my likes

Dominic20819 Thanks for being one of my first friend and never giving up on me, even though I would ignore you whenever you tried to talk to me

ALL1D1SW1N1329 Yured Epic_Frog_Song Barcelonajay Thank you all for accepting me into the clans I've been in

Claps123 Zangoose You two are two of my favorite forumers. Even though you may not consider it, I consider you guys my forums friends :3

Alex Spear flyon21 Sim_Man SociallyAK TicTac You guys are probably talk to the most right now. I've had some great times and hope for an Impalers reunion of some sort (Minus you MPR :3)

AeRaGraphics flyon21 SkillfulReptile bomb542 SniperSnakez AkFortySeven12
Haven't talked to some of you guys in a while. We had some great times and always looking forward to coming home from school and playing with you guys. One of my favorite times in MCSG

ChadTheDJ Forairan kpwn243 subv3rsion dv90 wedtm mooman219 I doubt you guys will read this, but I cannot express my thanks. You guys created what consumes the majority of my free time. It has allowed my to make new friends, and simply have a fantastic time. You guys are amazing.

Just want to put this in here, I am not leaving. This is just a thread for my 100th post, and I wanted to thank you all.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE A POST ABOUT HOW I WASN'T TAGGED AND WAS SAD BUT I WAS TAGGED OMG

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
I'm tagged because i like spam him 'till he gets to 500 c: I'm special

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci