• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Daniel / TheLunaticz: Hello, I'm The_Lunaticz, TheLunaticz or Dan.

I think a few thank yous are in order for those people i dearly appreciate.

Staff:

@Chadthedj-:For Making these awesome servers and for a chance to meet some new people.
Forairan For helped develop and code some of the best servers around on Minecraft
Joshkey: For talking to me and helping me get through some sad and bad times, and helping me fix a situation that i 'm very thankful for.
Agerbon: For helping me in some games and being an amazing team-mate and friend.
Sneeze7: For helping me with my skin and being an all-around nice person :)
Max5015 For being a nice guy and a good friend for a conversation
Dizzy For being a good player in game and being a good team-mate in my vow to keep her safe :p
Philly67: For being a nice and very understanding mod with many other players including myself.
ThatOneTomahawk: For being an idol of a you tuber and a funny, cheery and great-fun-to-talk-to-on-teamspeak mod.
Theoretical: For being a cool informative and friendly mod.
Jarni: He's a very new mod, but a very nice person and i trust him to keep these servers safe :)
KRaidium: He is a very good player in-game and a very fun guy to be in a team with :3
ZniZ97: Zni... Where to start :D. He's a funny and very smart mod to have in these servers. :)
darkrai202: Darkrai, Darkrai, swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause he is so awesome. This Narwhal right here is a great mcsg player and mod. Always informative in pvp and very friendly.
VeeZa: penguin pls
Drybear1998 Vrry friendly bear and super good at dah mcsg.
Gravey4rd: He is amazing at mcsg and at being a mod. I'm sure he uses his time wisely being #1 on dah mcsg.
Easy_Soup: Haven't known you very long, but it seems like you are a turtle (just like me) and all turtles are cool.
KiNNEY: What can i say about you kenny_games. You seem like a fun mod, i especially thank you for banning me on the pvp server for "Attacking Randomly - 1 hour". It's been 4 days and i'm still not unbanned. But still luv you :3
EdtheG: Ed, is a cool guy, he plays with me all the time and we always have fun :). A Cool guy and a very good friend.
Zimpley: First mod i ever knew. He's a really nice guy and very good at dah mcsg gaimz.
Purewelshboy1: Haven't known you very long, but you are a cool guy and we need some more welsh people on the server :3
Jarni: WAYULLL - Always really funny and cool. :D
pKTran: cool mod who i haven't known for very long, but it feels like ages :3
Note I don't want to double post and this post is too long to post, so lower rank thankyous soon.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Where is my name... xD
This is the staff, there is many more to come ;) VIP:
static_nightmare: Very good guy, extremely friendly, gave me some great feedback on my re-make of breeze :D
GuyK A cool guy to be in a clan with and a very good player on mcsg.
_zeX99_ Very nice guy and a great leader. Also a huge thanks for accepting me into the world of an amazing clan :D
FinsGraphics: A really cool guy to talk to, very skilled at Art and Graphic design, i think this guy will go far.
Blamph: A great youtuber and inspriation to us all :)
Simey: Cool monkey, whenever we play, it's always on your map :D

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I bet they all want to thank you too for being an awesome person! :D

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
You tagged me twice, I feel special. <3333

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You tagged the wrong account. xP

Thanks though! I am sure you are beautiful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci