• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank You Titans

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Exactly one year ago today on November 21st, 2013, I came back from my first break, it was only a month and half long after playing for nearly nine months day and night. A one month break fells like nothing to me anymore, always disappearing and unable to commit after making promises and commitments.

I came back, and I already had a home, it was called Titans. I had friends here (FuzzyPB ProShooterBF Kranzo Cryptic_Gamer) these people I had already known for over a half a year and we were close!

Nine days later on December 1st, 2013, I recreated the Event Clan Wars. Thank you to FuzzyPB and ProShooterBF for being my main support in the creation process. You two will always mean alot to me.

Ten more days later on December 11th, 2013, I applied for Titans. According Zeno, he had already treated me very much so like a true member.

Three days later on December 14th, 2013, I was accepted to Titans by my good friend ProshooterBF.

Four days later on December 18th, 2013, Titans Disbanded.

Thank you to the Friends I made in Titans, you guys are my inspiration on all things MCSG. ChrisComedies iancool Auroraty|Kristie Zeno @Apzy JustlThelWorst resistantcorn12 geoman343 Butterballer DQ

I was part something that was truly great for twenty-eight days up until this point on November 21st, 2014 I had really thought about how much the Titans made my MCSG experience for the rest of my adventure. The best part of Titans was not Zeno's leadership, I never really got to see him lead because this Clan was already done. Titans was not great to me as a Clan, but it is the thing that would make me the person I am. According to everyone, I would never be a True Titan member, but to me I always be the last Titan Member.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci