• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you staff <3

Did you thank a staff or ex staff?

• Total voters

Reclaimer_HD

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just to start of I hope you had an amazing Christmas and a happy new year. I actually haven’t been on mcsg servers in a long, long time. I don’t plan on coming back to it anytime soon.
Even though im not on the servers im pretty active on the forums nd I see a lot of threads that bother me alot. The most annoying of them all is seeing threads or stats bout mod and how they are lacking on their jobs or aren’t active enough. Okay first of all that’s very rude to say to anyone no matter if it’s in real life or in game. They don’t get paid to do this they choose to do it so you can have a fun time on the server. I really don’t know why anyone would complain about mods not doing their jobs cuz they are indeed doing them. If it wasn’t for them there would be more hackers on the server than you see now. And u might be saying “if the mods are doing their jobs why are there so many hackers?” Well there are a lot of hackers on the server and it is hard to ban all of them for many reasons. And not doing their job is NOT one of them because like I said before they are doing them. First, there a lot of different types of hack clients and they are designed to evade anti-cheats or other plugins. There are way too many hackers on the servers to ban them all and it’s impossible to do that because every time u ban a hacker there is another one that come on.
Second, maybe besides saying they are being lazy or not doing their jobs maybe thank them once in a while. Also stop looking at the bad sides of the mods because there is always a bad side. Sometimes a mod might have a bad day and you disobeying the rules aren’t gonna help in anyway. It bothers me to be on the team speak nd see kids playing sound boards and other annoying stuff. Ik these gets annoying to regular players too and you’re not getting “friends” because if u keep doing that no one is gonna like you. Then there are those people who keep cussing like holy Jesus calm down its just a game no need to cuss at people. It doesn’t make u look cool in anyway, it makes u look uneducated. So the next time u say the mods aren’t doing their jobs think bout what they go through everyday either its in game or in real life. Not everyone is perfect nor are any servers perfect. They all have ups nd downs. The mods keep the server going and I THANK them for that.
THANK YOU TO EVERY MODERATOR THAT IS ON THE STAFF TEAM AND TO EVERYONE WHO ONCE WAS A STAFF MEMBER ON THE MCGAMER NETWORK. ALSO THIS GOES TO EVERY STAFF MEMBER FROM THE MODS TO THE ADMINS.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you, it means a lot whenever someone posts these sort of threads. It tells us that our work doesn't go unnoticed. <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci