• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you so much for making my time as a mod amazing!

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So some of you may know of me, most probably don't, but I've been a mod here since April of 2013 and I've been playing here since around September 2012. I think that makes me the second longest standing continual mod here behind Captain_Dak. I have loved my time here not only as a mod but also as a player. I've met some amazingly nice people, and I will always cherish the opportunity I have had.

Sadly, I just can't stay a mod any longer. I was hoping to make it two years as a mod, but I just can't sustain the time it takes to do my job here anymore. After graduating high school, my life got way busier not only with work, but also with social life and other responsibilities. I thought maybe I could make it work, but I think my inactivity as of late has shown I can't.

I want to thank the rest of the staff for doing such an amazing job. I've been through so many times here, good and bad, and the staff has always pulled through it. I would also like to thank the community for making my stay as mod so enjoyable. Sure there are some bad eggs, but then you find those gems that make it all worth it. I may not have been a well known member of the staff, but I hope you can appreciate the work I have done and the time I have spent over the last year and a half. I feel I helped make a difference on the server, and that's all I ever wanted. I will probably be on the server once in a while when I can, so of you see me around, say hey! Thank you all again!

Seppuku

Spectator
Reaction score
It's sad to see this happen :/ Best of luck in your future endeavors :)

Psst, I remember you from V1, I met you in the old old old Hub :p

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
We've had some good times as mods together. Thanks for the fun!

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Awww. But good bye, hope you enjoyed your time as mod :D

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
No offence, but for one of the longest standing mods, I've never heard of you, and I joined not that long after you. But I do hope you have a good time no longer as mod, and thankyou for your service.

'GL & HF in life.'

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember seeing you around through the ages and like always it's sad to see you go..

Best of luck in life and hopefully you'll stick around, we should talk some time ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci