• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you mod

Emilnielsen280

Tribute
Reaction score
I want to say thank you. Thank you to someone who have done more work then just moderation. Someone that actually cared.

For some days ago I got bullied by some guys in a general chat, they made fun of my accent and called me bad names. I got really sad, so I decided to call down a mod for help. The mod got down to me and the other. The guys who was very mean to me started to say I had been racist to them and that I had said a lots of bad things to them, even though it was the other way around. The mod took me to a modchat, I was sure that she was going to scream at me or tell me of, but she was not even harsh in her voice, she actually talked nice and calm to me. She asked if the things they had said was true, about me saying bad thing and I said no, I must admit that I said it pretty loud because i though she was going to ban me, but she said something like ”It's okay, im not going to tell you off, just calm down and tell me what happened” I told her that I just joined their channel to get friends and that they where just mean to me. She said she believed me and I could always come to her with problems. We started to talk a little bit about how it was to just be a member here and I asked her how it was to be mod, because it looks awesome. She told me about how it was not always very nice to be mod, people can be mean to each other, not only the normal members, but also the staff, that you could feel when people didn't really want you there, it was also how i felt sometimes. She told me that there would be people in this world that would try to bring me down for who i am (or something) But I should not give people the satisfaction of being sad. I should enjoy the little things and be proud of what I am, and im going to do that! I am happy to know, that some mods actually listens to me and actually helps me. I wan't to say thank you Avaline for being more then just a mod. Keep up the good work because you are that person, that makes it nice be here :)
I made this account on the forum after talking with her, she said it was a good way to get friends :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
There are plenty of good mods around and I am glad that they were able to help :) People forget the staff are people too and we will treat you like a person too.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm so glad things turned out the way you wanted it to be, hopefully those who have bullied you will be served justice, and I hope your experience for the MCGamer network will be good in the future. <33

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci