• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Thank you, MCSG.

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Dear everyone in this amazing online MCSG community,

Thank you.

I joined MCSG in late November, when my friend Theo told me about it. To be perfectly honest, I really resisted it for a while. I said it couldn't be good, it was probably dumb, but then I played a game. My first match was on Survival Games 2, with Dylanaj5 and Theoreticallyy. My first game ended up being my first win, which was something that I was proud of for a while. I started forruming around early February, and it got really addicting, really fast. Now, it's at the point where I can't go two hours without constantly checking my alerts. I became popular on the forums because I was a friendly Chrome member who made people free GFX. But that's not the only reason I became popular (ish). Zeno bought me Iron Donor, which earned me some respect, and Theo used my intro for his channel, TheoriHD. I made a close friend in Team Chrome when me and Aedrift were just playing around, placing melons everywhere on the ChromeCraft server. He stayed my friend for about two months, then we fell apart for a while. Me and Eshan had the same thing. Now, I'm trying to be as nice as I can to everyone, because they did they same to me. There's nobody I hate...in fact, MCSG has shown me somehow that there's nothing that I hate. I currently have 1100 liked messages, 103 followers, moderator rank, decent respect, and a busy Signature Thread. This stuff really brightens my days.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Yay.
Achievement get: RC Reads Your Entire Story

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci