• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Teweran Survival Games: Open Day!

Are YOU coming?

• HECK YEAH!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Probably

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Meh.

• Nah.

• NO WAY.

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teweran

Career
Reaction score
I have played with my team, a group of 12 people, on the Teweran Survival Games, but never with 24 people, or open to the public. So I am now announcing, that the Teweran Survival Games will be having an OPEN DAY, this Friday the 21st at 11:00 p.m. CET (Central European Time) or 5:00 EST. Anywhere else can calculate it out.

THE IP IS: 192.168.1.110

If you don't know what the Teweran Survival Games are you can see it here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/teweran-survival-games.13340/

Hope to see you all there!

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Your map is just awesome. And it has REDSTONE-OPERATED START PLATFORMS! Something about starting the Games with a command just feels wrong. I prefer a lever!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Aw, I'll still be in school then.

:(

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dang, i missed it :/
Can you extend with 1 more day plz :)

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, but i can't play atm... I'll be back when it has ended

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not at home now, I'll get home when the test day is already over...

M

MrMad2000

This thread is so old but oh well

Teweran has so much poetential and the PVP is completely different to what it feels like on other maps, It's unique, but similar to all maps, combined, it's like you get a feel of being in a village, in SG3 then being in a cave, in SG5 then, going through a vally of open space with chests everywhere 0.0

I love this map, in order, this has to come first, it gives you a different feel to it, forget about the Ice 0.0 it might be annoying to PVP on ice but there so many oppertunities, it was like it was made to jump off a cliff and kill someone XD

I love this map so much, I hope you make on similar to it, and I can't wait for that new western one to come out >:3

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is so old but oh well

Teweran has so much poetential and the PVP is completely different to what it feels like on other maps, It's unique, but similar to all maps, combined, it's like you get a feel of being in a village, in SG3 then being in a cave, in SG5 then, going through a vally of open space with chests everywhere 0.0

I love this map, in order, this has to come first, it gives you a different feel to it, forget about the Ice 0.0 it might be annoying to PVP on ice but there so many oppertunities, it was like it was made to jump off a cliff and kill someone XD

I love this map so much, I hope you make on similar to it, and I can't wait for that new western one to come out >:3
Necro. Necro necro necro.

No.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci