• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tenochtítlan

GoToTheSatan

Tribute
Reaction score
About a month ago a made a thread in the Map Ideas about Tenochtítlan. I now started buiding at it and I'm done with the Temple. I'm going to build further and I will post some screenshots soon.
Screenshots:
2013-07-25_12.35.12.png

Temple. Also the Cornucopia.
2013-07-25_12.35.18.png

On top of the temple. A little slaughter house. :)
2013-07-25_12.35.22.png

Inside the little slaughter house :D

I just made a list from what to do:
Build the Temple.
Some terraforming.
Build some houses.
Some more terraforming.
Finishing touches.(Placing chests, edit some bad stuff etc.)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
The corn is unfair if you're on the corner. Also we already have a temple map, Kharmunrah.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
The corn idea is good, though unfair to the people at corners. If you can fix that I'll be happy

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
I did a project on the people of Tenochtítlan last year.

GoToTheSatan

Tribute
Reaction score
The corn is unfair if you're on the corner. Also we already have a temple map, Kharmunrah.

I know Kharmunrah is out there. But look, if you just look to all the Breeze's! They are all more the same as my map and Kharmunrah. The only thing that could be the same is the temple. I'm going to build this further since there is now way I'm not allowed to build this map.

PS: I'm just bad at making corns. I will delete the places and i will set them back when i got the good solution.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci