• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Temp map

Should we keep the temp map?

• Total voters

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would love to see districts with (weekly!!!) Hunger Games raffles. Let's not make this just another faction server. :)

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
There
And it even has chest protection 3:

When the real deal is up, please make sure it's actually challenging to get diamond armour let alone enchants ;P
it will be really hard to get diamond armor not going to be selling ores, armor, just Going to sell basics.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Make it hard for them to even mine diamonds too.
We will not have and ores for sale in the shops and hopefully with what is mean't to be planned we should have 25% less diamonds.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Explain to me.
A friend of mine had owned a faction server, I have not spoken to him nor went on his server for months, I'm not sure if it's up anymore.. But I browsed through the old site of his server and found a link to a project, panem, which is kinda like the idea we have here for the survival server. - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-recruiting-builders-for-a-limited-time-only/

I think that was disbanded too, but they did have some neat builds posted and planned.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci